Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy Birthday



I created this card for my grandson's birthday. It's a trifold card. I started with the dark blue CS and used the SB Contemporary Strip die to cut the front panel. The Snorkel frog image was stamped with Memento Black ink on white CS, colored with Copics, fussy cut and attached to the blue panel with some glue. My grandson enjoys swimming so I think he'll get a kick out of this frog image. Here's a look at the front panel opened a bit.

The next fold is light blue CS with the Junpin' at the Chance greeting stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink.



The inside is white CS with the Happy Birthday greeting from the Birthday Multi Greeting stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink.


I thought about adding something inside with the greeting, but wanted to keep it more simple and on the masculine side, since it's for my grandson.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment