Monday, April 15, 2019

Love, Joy and Happiness Always

Hi Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm excited to share a new image with you from DRS Designs. It's called the Wooden Frame Collection. It has so much potential. I think you're going to love it!

For my card today I stamped the Wooden Frame Collection onto white CS, masked off the frames and stamped the images and greetings and then colored them with Copics. Once that was done I decided I wanted to pop them up on the card, so I fussy cut them and added them to the panel after stamping the wooden background image. To make sure I got the placement just right, I stamped the Wooden Frame Collection onto the card front too.


Images used:

Wooden Frame Collection (914M)
Life Together Happiness Greeting (907F)
Triple Silhouette Hearts

Be sure to check back all this week to see some more soon to be released images. You're gonna love them.

Thanks for stopping by.

shelia




No comments:

Post a Comment