Monday, May 17, 2021

Racking Up another Birthday!

  





Happy Monday once again. I have another billiard's birthday card to share with you. I started with a green piece of CS and sponged some Rustic Wilderness around the edges working my way in to make the center area lighter. I was hoping it would look like the green felt on a pool table. Not so sure I accomplished that look, but it's close. Next I stamped the Billiard Balls in the four corners using the same Rustic Wilderness ink. The Racking Up another Birthday greeting wa stamped with black ink and die cut with a MFT banner die. The Pool Cue, Ball and Rack image was stamped onto white CS, colored with Copics, fussy cut and glued into the center of the card. This was an easy card to create and you could customize the pool cue and ball for the recipient. I like images that you can personalize.


Thanks for stopping by today.


blessings,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment