Monday, June 10, 2019

Smile


Happy Monday! Hope your week has gotten off to a great start!  Today I thought I'd share a card that hopefully brings you a smile! I definitely smiled while creating it! I've been having lots of fun creating with the new 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories image (927D). Today features the monkey image with some of the accessories.


I had one piece of the reinker background left, so I die cut it with a Fawn Lawn stitched rectangle die and glued it onto the white card base. The monkeys and accessories were stamped onto white CS, colored with Copics and fussy cut. Once they were glued into place on the card, I added the accessories along with some clear Nuvo drops on the sun glasses and some Nuvo Glitter drops on the strip on her bag. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with detail white EP. I used  Concord and 9th dies to cut of the leaves on the side.

My next card uses the new Leonard Flying a Kite image (903G). The sketch design for this card was one used a couple of weeks ago on Splitcoast Stampers.


Leonard was stamped onto white CS, colored with Copics and die cut with a SB circle die. The kite from the 4 in 1 In the Sky image (952D) along with the sunglasses and bow from the 4 in 1 Accessories image (927D) were also stamped onto white CS, colored with Copics and fussy cut. After die cutting the larger stitched circle I used a punched cloud as a guide and sponged on TH Tumbled Glass ink to create the cloudy sky. I glued the larger kite and then drew in the string with a black pen. The new Missing You Pig Time greeting(904D) was stamped onto white CS, die cut and added with foam adhesive. Some white and orange Nuvo drops were added around the elements.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment