Monday, June 3, 2019

It's All in the Accessories!

Hi Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and found some time to get creative! I have a couple of cards to share with you today using some of the new images from DRS Designs. My first card features the new Leonard the Pig (903G) flying a kite. Leonard is a fun image, super cute and easy to color. Today I added a ball cap and bow tie from the new 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories (927D).


The background for this card was created using baby wipes and reinkers. It's easy to do and I really like the look. I stamped Leonard and the birds from the 4 in 1 In the Sky stamp onto the card with black ink and heat embossed with clear EP. The bird was colored in with a white gel pen. I stamped Leonard again onto white CS as well as the kite from the 4 in 1 In the Sky stamp, colored them with Copics and fussy cut. Both are glued onto the card front and then I added the ballcap with a foam square and glued on his bow tie. The new Missing you Pig Time greeting (904D) was stamped with black ink onto white CS, die cut and added with foam squares.

I had so much fun adding the bow tie and hat to Leonard I decided to see what other images I had that I could use. Here's one I came up with.


I stamped the elephant, bow, shades and bag (927D) with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored them with Copics and fussy cut. After gluing the elephant onto the background I added the bow, shades and bag. The bow has some clear Wink of Stella on it and the shades have some clear Nuvo drops. I added Blizzard white Nuvo drops to the pink stripe on her bag and to her nails. I stamped the greeting onto the pink CS, die cut and layered it onto black CS. The same Blizzard Nuvo drops were added to the greeting. Everything was added to the pink panel that was embossed with a flourish folder.

Here's a look at the inside.


After stamping the greeting I stamped with bow, shades and bag on the inside and colored them and added Nuvo drops once more.

I'm still looking through my stamps to see what other critter images I have that I can dress up with these new accessories. This is just too fun!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia






No comments:

Post a Comment