Monday, July 1, 2019

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy Monday everyone. And for those of you in the United States, Happy Fourth of July Week! With that in mind I have a couple of quick and easy patriotic cards to share with you today. I am really liking DRS Designs' new Stars and Stripes Border image. I used it on both of todays' cards.


For the first card I stamped the new border image on the top and bottom of my panel with Versfine Majestic Blue ink, then the greeting was stamped with Hero Arts Red ink. I die cut some stars out of red CS using a Darice die set and then some out of glitter white CS and added them to complete the look.

For the second card I stamped the border image on the top only with the same blue ink. The star wreath was stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with some Copics and then some Sakura Gelly Roll pen was added for some sparkle. The new Made in the USA circle was stamped with Majestic Blue ink onto white CS, die cut and add to a red circle. The support ribbon was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics, fussy cut and glued onto the panel. I added some sparkle with the Sakura Gelly Roll pen too.

Hope you have a fantastic week!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment