Monday, July 8, 2019

Splish Splash

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for an awesome week. My card today features the two little fish from the new 4 in 1 Ocean designs. I really like these two little fishes.


 I'm not sure why, but I wanted to use this collage frame with the fish, so I die cut the frame, glued it and all the pieces onto white CS and then applied a few shades of blue Distress Oxide inks to create the water. I splattered a little bit of water onto the panel for some texture. While the panel dried I stamped, colored and fussy cut the fish. I placed the fish were I wanted them and stamped the bubbles image with the same distress inks. The greenery and coral were die cut with a couple of SB dies. I glued the greenery and coral onto the panel after stamping the greeting with VersaMark ink and heat embossing with white EP.  Next I added several layers of the collage frame that were die cut in white. Once the frame was glued on, I glued on the littlest fish and attached the larger ones with foam dots. I decided the coral needed something so I added clear Nuvo drops to give it some dimension. 
Last I glued it all to the white card base. I like how this fun little scene turned out. Makes me want to go visit and aquarium!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have fun getting creative this week!

blessings,
shelia



No comments:

Post a Comment