Monday, October 26, 2020

Season's Greetings

 Happy Monday Everyone. Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get crafty! I'm working on Christmas cards using some of the newest releases from DRS Designs. My card today is a simple one that features our tall snowman and the new tiny season's greetings.



I started with the white panel, stamped the snowman, covered him with a mask, stamped the snow lines and the falling snow. Keeping the snowman masked, I created a mask for the snow lines and then sponged in the sky with some blue DO inks. I colored in the snowman and added some blue to the snowlines with Copic markers. The  new greeting was stamped with Versafine Oynx ink and die cut with an old SB die. I sponged the edges with some red ink and used a black pen to add the line for the flag pole the snowman is holding. After die cutting the panel with a Fawn Lawn rectangle die, I added some black Nuvo drops to the coal buttons and then added the panel to the red card base. 

I really like the combo of red and blue for snowman/Christmas cards. It just seems so festive to me.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sire to check out all the new images here.

blessings,

shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment