Monday, November 9, 2020

Thinking of You

  Happy Monday! Are you having unseasonably warm weather where you live? We are!! Today and the past few days have been in the 70s with lots of sunshine. And to think we had snow flurries last Sunday. Such goofy weather, but I have been enjoying the warmth. Even with the warmer weather, I'm still  working on Christmas cards.





I saw a Jennifer McGuire video recently where she uses Perfect Pearls in a variety of ways. Since I have had some Perfect Pearls in my stash for years, I decided to try out one of her techniques. I stamped the trees from the tree and mountain 2 in 1 image with a couple of different green inks. I left the stamp in my Misti so I could stamp the image again with VersaMark ink and then I applied a little Perfect Pearls to just the tops of the trees. I stamped it again with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with clear EP. I did that three times and fussy cut the trees. I splattered some pearly white water color paint onto some navy CS which I used for the background panel and die cut for the focal point. The 3 rows of trees were added before I die cut the circle. After stamping the greeting onto the white panel the circle was added with foam adhesive for some dimension. It's hard to see the sparkle in the photo, but it really does shine in real life.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are getting a head start on your Christmas cards. You can get some inspiration at DRS Designs here.


blessings,


shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment