Monday, January 18, 2021

  Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative. DRS Designs has some new images that I think you are going to like. My card today features the new Wild about You greeting. I paired the greeting with the cute lion from the Jimbo and the gang image.



I stamped the Jimbo and the Gang image onto white CS, colored just the lion and the ground underneath him. Next I die cut the image with a heart die and then fussy cut the lion. I sponged on some blue DO inks using a MFT mini cloud stencil and then die cut a heart using the same heart die. The cranberry panel was die cut with a FL stitched rectangle die and the same heart die. The new greeting was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The lion heart was added to the panel after attaching it to the white card base. I think this will be the Valentine for my youngest grandson. I better get busy and create Valentines for my other grandkids. Thankfully DRS Designs has some great images to choose from. You can see all the new images here. And all the other Valentine images here.


Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment