Monday, December 28, 2020

Have a Ball

  Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as you celebrated the birth of Jesus with family and friends. Things were a little bit different this year with the pandemic, but hopefully with the vaccine this will soon be behind us!!

I have another bowling card to share with you today. I have enjoyed playing with these new bowling images so much. They are easy to color and fun to use! If you know any bowlers you really must get these stamps for your stash!




I started with a piece of bright yellow CS, added the strips of black and red CS, then die cut the panel using a Fawn Lawn rectangle stitched rectangle die. I used the Bowling Strike image as the main focal point, stamping it onto white CS, coloring it with Copics and fussy cutting it out. After attaching it to the main panel I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the yellow bowling ball. The Nuvo Glaze really makes the ball stand out. I split the new Ball on your Birthday greeting, stamping it in opposite corners and my card was done.

Be sure to check out these bowling images and all the other new images here.

Have a Happy New Year!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment