Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Happy Monday before Christmas!! I can hardly believe Christmas is this Friday. I hope you have a wonderful holiday this year, even if it is a bit different than usual due to the pandemic! 


I have a slim line card to share with you today that features the Beauty of the Season greeting.





I started with the white panel and die cut the poinsettia image with a Sizzix die. Next I added a piece of water color paper to go behind the poinsettia that I had colored with some Nuvo Aqua Flow pens in red and green. I added the green panel and the greeting stamped in Old Olive ink and layered on the same green CS, then everything was attached to the white slim line card base. A few gems were added for embellishments.

Merry Christmas!

blessings,
shelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment