Wednesday, December 2, 2020

A Hug for you

 


I created this card for this week's sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. It's a fun sketch and easy to use.  Here's a look at the sketch.



I'm working on some cards to give my mom for her to give to friends and thought this adorable little girl from MFT with her outstretched arms would be perfect for this season. I think we could all use a hug or two. Since we can't give hugs for real, what's better than a paper hug. I'm pretty sure my mom will have someone in mind to share this with.


Thanks for stopping by.


blessings,

shelia

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card with that cute hugging girl.
    Thanks for playing with TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! This card is so sweet and ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete