Monday, December 7, 2020

Let the good times roll!

 Happy Monday! Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get inky. Can you believe the first week of December has passed? I don't know about you, but I feel like this year has flown by in spite of all the restrictions due to Covid. I really thought the time would crawl by, but it certainly hasn't!


My cards today feature the new bowling images. I think they are so fun to work with. I am having a ball playing with them!!




For this card I stamped the new bowling birthday greeting and the Strike image onto white CS, colored up the bowling image with copics, die cut the greeting and fussy cut the image. I found some blue CS that matched the bowling ball, die cut it and a window using some Fawn Lawn rectangle dies. After gluing the panel onto the white card base, I inserted the greeting and then glued the fussy cut image below. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bowling ball to give it some shine. I really like the way these bowling balls look with the Nuvo glase.

This next card is very similar to another card I shared a couple of weeks ago. .



I used the 3 in 1 bowling image to stamp the background. I colored everything up with Copics and once again added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the orange bowling balls. Once the glaze dried everything was added to the orange card base, including the Bowling Birthday greeting that was stamped, die cut and layered on the same orange CS. This was super easy to create and I really like the look. If you know any bowlers, these new images are a must have for your collection of stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia








No comments:

Post a Comment