Monday, December 14, 2020

Happy Retirement

 



Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative. I took some time off from Christmas card making to create this retirement card. I started by stamping the new post it note calendar image onto the white panel with  Memento Black ink and then I stamped the silhouette golfer over top of the calendar with VersaFine Black ink. I used my Misti for this so I could stamp it several times. The panel was die cut and layered onto some red CS and then attached to the black card base at an angle. The new Brush Happy Retirement greeting was stamped with black ink, die cut and layered onto the same red CS. I think this new blank calendar image is perfect for retirement cards. Nothing says retirement to me more than a totally free calendar!


Thanks for stopping by today. You can check out these images at the DRS Designs on line store here.


blessings,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment