Monday, April 12, 2021

May Your Faith

 Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. It has been pleasantly warm here which meant I just wanted to be outdoors enjoying the warmth while it lasted!! I did take some time to create a couple of cards over the weekend. Making cards is so relaxing for me. Here's one I created using the new flowering branch image.





I stamped the image and colored it with Copics first, then I used a cloud stencil and created the background using a light blue ink. The His Blessings Faith greeting was stamped with Versafine black ink and I smudged it a little bit. So I stamped the trio of butterflies, colored the image and fussy cut this one since it is the right size and orientation.  I kind of like having the butterfly there, but it is a tad too big compared to the birds. But I didn't want to throw the panel away. Gotta love those quick fixes we come up with!

Thanks for stopping by today. You can find this image and greeting here at DRS Design's on line shop.

blessings,
shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment