Monday, April 5, 2021

Happy Easter!

 Hello everyone. I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. Did Easter sneak up on you like it did me? I am can't believe yesterday was Easter! Even though Easter is past, I do have a couple of Easter cards to share with you today. 


This first one features the new Tails up Bunny, which is just too cute! I paired it with the Some bunny loves you greeting and the jelly bean background. I colored the jelly beans with various markers and layered everything on this bright pink CS.




This next card isn't quite so bright and features the new chick in a nest. I used a stencil for the background and the splatter background for the strips of white. I didn't add a greeting to this one. I decided to wait and add the greeting when I used the card. It could be an Easter or Happy Spring or thinking of you card. This image would make an adorable new baby card too!




Thank you for stopping by today. You can see these new images and all the other images at DRS Designs on line store here.


blesssings,

shelia



No comments:

Post a Comment