Monday, March 29, 2021

Happy Easter

 Happy Monday Everyone. Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative. I have had fun playing around with the newest images DRS Designs has just released. They are beautiful and perfect for this Easter season.


My first card uses the new Holy Week image, which I stamped wither Versafine black ink onto water color paper. The image was water colored with various Distress Oxide inks. It was die cut with s SB square die. I die cut several squares and glued them all together to give some dimension to the image. For the background I sponged three different Distress Oxide inks, splattered some water onto it and then die cut it with a Fawn Lawn stitched rectangle die. The Easter Greetings image was stamped with Versafine Black ink and heat embossed with clear EP. I really like how this turned out.




This next card features the new Hope is the Greatest Gift greeting and the small single cross, which is one of my all time favorite images. This card was easy and quick to create and would be good for mass producing. 


The cross and greeting were stamped onto white CS, die cut and layered onto plum CS. The little cross was colored with Copics. The white panel was embossed with a SB EF. Everything was attached to a matching plum card base. A few rhinestones were added to complete the look.


I hope you have a blessed Passion Week as you look forward to Easter this Sunday. Thanks for stopping by.


blessings,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment