Monday, March 1, 2021

Happy March 1st everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. It was quite warm here and lots of the snow melted away. There's still some on the ground, but not much. Definitely has me thinking of spring. I even saw some buds on a flowering bush while walking my dog over the weekend!


I have another St. Paddy's Day card to share with you today that features the Shamrock of Shamrocks image the the St. Pat's Blessing greeting.




The large image was stamped onto the white panel with Memento Black and colored with Copics. The greeting was stamped with Versafine Black ink below the image and the panel was added to the green card base. Some clear gems wer added around the image for dimension. Here's another card using this same image and greeting.






This time I stamped the image with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Once it cooled I used a couple of DO inks in greens and water colored the little shamrocks. I added the same greeting and clear crystal gems. It's layered on a darker green card base. I think I like the black outline of the image on the first card better than this one.  Though it is fun to experiment with different coloring techniques.

You can see all the new St Patrick's Day images at the DRS Designs' on line store. Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment