Monday, February 22, 2021

blessings

 





Happy Monday everyone. Hope you are doing well and had a good weekend. We are having our first day with temperatures above freezing in over two weeks. It's amazing how warm a few degrees above freezing can feel!! I am grateful for this warmer weather. Not sure it is here to stay, but I'll definitely enjoy it while it's here!


I have another St Patrick's Day card for you today that features the new Top Hat St. Pat's greeting. I stamped it onto white CS, colored it with Copics, die cut it and layered it onto some black CS. I did go back and added some Nuvo Aquaflow shimmer to the gold coins in that pot. The green panel was embossed with a Darice clover folder and layered onto a black card base. Once everything was put together I added some flat gold sequins. I've had these sequins for a while and have no idea where they came from, but I thought they would look good with the pot of gold.


This next card features another new St Pat's greeting and uses the silhouette shamrock image for the background.



I started by stamping the silhouette clover with two green inks from Altenew onto white CS to create the background. Once the stamping covered the entire panel I die cut it with a MFT rectangle di and glued it onto the green card base. The new St. Pat Blessing  was stamped with the same green ink onto white CS, die cut with a stitched oval and layered onto the same green CS as the base. Some clear crystal gems were added around the sentiment to complete the look. I really like the way this card turned out. I created this for a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers called Camo Fun. You can see the challenge here.

Thank you for stopping by today. You can see these new images along with all the other new images here.

blessings,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment