Monday, February 1, 2021

Peace on Earth

Hi Everyone. I've created a card for the CRAFT Challenge that DRS Designs is sponsoring this week. It's a Christmas challenge and since those are my most favorite cards to create, I had to play along. I'm a little late to the party, but ...



I started with a piece of heavy weight water color paper, stamped the wise men image and the Peace on Earth greeting with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then heat embossed with clear EP. I used my Misti so I could stamp it several times to get good coverage. Next I stamped the star from the set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white EP. A mask was created with some Post It tape so I could sponge on some blue Distress Oxide inks for the sky as well as brown for the ground. A Fawn Lawn stitched rectangle die was used to cut the panel and then it was attached to the white card base. 


This was fairly easy to create and I do like how it turned out. I try to make a few Christmas cards each month so I don't have to scramble come December. I didn't get any made in January so I'm behind. At least I have one card made for Christmas 2021!!


Please check out the challenge here. You could be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to DRS Designs. They have some awesome stamps in their on line store here.


Thanks for stopping by today.


blessings,

shelia

1 comment:

  1. Love this traditional Christmas card your colouring is spot on and thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck

    ReplyDelete