Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Paper Players Challenge 403

DRS Designs has just released some fun new Western themed stamps. I've been having fun playing around with them. Today's card uses the new Cowboy Cactus image along with the Western Word Square. I used sketch 403 from The Paper Players.



Here's the sketch:


I created the background panel by stamping the Western Word Square over and over with TH Distress Oxide Vintage Photo ink. The brown strip was embossed with a folder from my stash, cannot remember who made it and it's not labeled. Vickie's Versatile background was stamped onto the kraft strip with the same Oxide ink,

The Cowboy Cactus image was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with copics, die cut into a tag and attached with foam squares. I sponged some Tumbled Glass ink on for the sky. A twine bow was added to the tag.

Thanks for stopping by today!
shelia

3 comments:

  1. Shelia, this is so FUN! I love the great background you stamped for this western themed cactus! The twine bow is perfect! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The cowboy cactus is such a cute image and I like your background layers...perfect! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, very cute!! Great coloring and I LOVE that background too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players!

    ReplyDelete