Wednesday, August 8, 2018

get well soon!


I made this card to send to my mom who is not feeling very well right now. She loves getting home made cards and I know she'll like this one.  I used Fawn Lawn's Get Well Soon stamp and die set. It's a cute little set and perfect for CAS cards. I stamped the greeting with Versafine Onyx ink, cut it into a strip, layered it onto red CS and attached it to the white card base. The little medicine bottle was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics, die cut and glued onto the card. Last the tiny hearts were stamped with Hero Arts Red ink to look like pills falling out of the bottle.

I'm entering this into the Freshly Made Sketches CAS Sketch Challenge:




Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! This will definitely make somebody feel better. I love the hearts from the medicine bottle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete