Monday, August 20, 2018

Kick up your Heels


Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm in VA celebrating a couple of birthdays. We'll be having a Minecraft Party for my oldest grandson and a Star Wars party for the youngest. It's gonna be fun!

Today's card features the new Western Dancing Couple. I stamped them, colored them with Copics, die cut them and then added them to the light gray card base that has a darker gray die cut from Hero Arts over top. The greeting is part of the Western Word Square. I think most of the cards I've made recently have some greeting on them from this stamp. It is loaded with greetings! The greeting was die cut with a SB banner die, sponged with some gray ink and added with some foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment