Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring is Coming!

Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend and found some time to get inky!  My card today uses the new Puff Circle image. I'm liking this new image a lot.

I stamped the Puff Circle (869D) with Tattered Rose Distress ink onto some peach colored CS. The Dandelion image was stamped with Archival ink onto some speckled white CS, then I used Tattered Rose and Bundled Sage Distress inks to color the image. Part of the Spring is coming greeting was stamped next to the Dandelion. I used SB rectangle dies to cut the panel and create the frame.


On the inside I stamped the Puff Circle(869D) along the bottom with Tattered Rose Distress ink. The panel that was cut out of the peach CS to create the frame was added to the inside and the rest of the greeting was stamped onto it with Archival Black ink.


Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out this new Puff Circle and all the other new images at DRS Designs on line store.

shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment