Monday, March 4, 2019

Tweeties

Happy Monday! I have a fun card today that features three of the newest images:
Silly Bird (870D)
Thinking of you Tweetie (888D)
Feathers 3 in 1 (884F) 


I started by stamping my Silly Bird image with Archival black ink onto a 4 inch square of white CS. Next I used the Gina K Wreath Builder template to stamp the smallest of the 3 feathers with the same black ink creating the circle of feathers around my bird. After coloring the images with Copics the white square was layered onto some blue CS. The white panel was stamped with the greeting and then embossed with a TH feathers EF and layered onto the same blue CS. Everything was attached to a white card base.

I like the way this turned out. The new silly bird image is so fun to play with and color. Be sure to check out these new images as well as the others at the on line store here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment