Monday, April 27, 2020

Gnome One

Hi everyone. Trust you are staying healthy and safe. These are some crazy times we are living in right now. I don't know about you, but I am grateful for my craft room and being able to create cards during this time. It definitely relaxes me and helps bring things into perspective. I mean I can only clean and sort so much before I go a little bonkers and need to get creative!! 

Today's card features the peeking gnome. I think he is the cutest thing. 



The gnome, mushrooms and ladybug mushroom were all stamped onto white CS, colored with Copics and fussy cut. Next I sponged the cloudy sky with blue distress oxide inks and stamped the greeting with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear EP, The grassy layers were created with an old Fiskars punch. Once everything was attached to the cloudy panel, it was glued onto a white card base. This was super easy to create and I really like the look. This gnome is so playful looking.

Stay safe and enjoy your card making.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment