Monday, April 20, 2020

In Deepest Sympathy

Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. 

Today I have a couple of Sympathy cards to share with you. Sympathy cards are never easy to create so I try to have a couple in my stash. DRS Designs has just released the Deco Deepest Sympathy greeting. It is a bit on the bold side and just the right size for the front of your card.

On my first card, I began by stamping the silhouette Branch with Mint Melody onto green CS, then die cut the panel with a MFT die. Next I stamped and heat embossed the greeting onto white CS,  die cut with a SB oval die and then glued it onto the lower half of the panel. The medium daisies were stamped with Memento black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics, fussy cut and added to the panel. To give the flowers a bit of dimension some Nuvo Crystal Glaze was added to the centers of the flowers and then I popped one of the flowers up with some foam adhesive.


My second card used the same silhouette branch image for the background, but this time it is stamped with Stazon Dove Gray ink onto both dark and light gray CS. After die cutting the panels I attached them to a light gray card base. The greeting was again stamped and heat embossed. For embellishments I added some colored and fussy cut flowers from the Three Flowers with a Butterfly  image. For some dimension I added some yellow dew drops from Altenew. The leafy circle was created using a die from the February small die of the month set.


Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings.
shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment