Monday, June 29, 2020

Happy 4th of July!

Hello Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. My card today is in honor of the USA's upcoming Independence Day celebration. I found this fireworks stencil and thought it would go perfectly with DRS Designs' new 4th of July greeting. Plus for many of us these may be the only fireworks we get to see this year. My town cancelled the fireworks for the 4th. Kind of disappointing, but then most everything is rather crazy right now.

Here's my card.


I started with the blue CS panel and used some embossing paste with the stencil. While that dried I stamped and die cut the new 4th of July Sparkle greeting. To add a little more sparkle to the card, I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen to the word Sparkle. Everything was glued onto a white card base. This was super easy to create once the stenciling was dry.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful week.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment