Thursday, July 9, 2020

TMS Challenge 562



Hello Everyone. I have a card to share with you today that uses this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This is their 11th Anniversary! Wow, they've been sharing sketches for quite a long time. I enjoy sketch challenges a lot.

Here's this week's sketch:

                                     




And here's my card:


I went with portrait rather than landscape and since I'm behind on my monthly quota for Christmas cards I decided to make my first out of four for the month of July. I stamped the snowman image with Memento black ink, colored him with Copics and die cut the panel with a Fawn Lawn stitched rectangle die. The greeting was stamped with SU Cranberrry Crisp ink and heat embossed with clear EP, then die cut with a stitched oval die from ODBD. The cranberry panel was stamped with the splatter background and die cut with a larger rectangle die from the same Fawn Lawn set. The small strips of white and the long cranberry strip were stamped with a snowflake background stamp. The snowman panel and greeting oval are popped up with foam tape. I added some punched snowflakes with blue half pearls to complete the look. It's so hot right now that I actually felt cooler just stamping and coloring this snowman. I'm going to have to make some more snowmen cards tomorrow!  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card. I love your colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday morning sketches. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and celebrating our 11th birthday.

    ReplyDelete