Friday, July 17, 2020

Boo!

Hello Everyone,

I have a card I created using this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. It's a great sketch with lots of possibilities. Here's my card:




And here's the sketch:




I stated by stamping the ghost family with Memento black ink onto white CS, colored the ghosts with some Copics and after it dried added some Rubber Cement glue to the image as a mask so I could sponge on some dark blue and black inks for the sky and ground, The image was die cut and layered on some orange and then black CS. The dp is some that I've had in my stash for years and I thought it would make a good background for my little ghosts. I added a die cut Boo and a punched border of spider webs. I found one spider sticker in my stash and since it had the purple gem for its body I added it to go with the purple socks some of the ghosts are wearing.

I really like the way this turned out and will definitely be using this sketch again!!

Thanks for stopping by!

shelia

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I totally love this! It's a great take on the sketch and I love the border! Thanks for joining us as TMS and hope to see u again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card! What a fun image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely take on the sketch, Shelia. Love that image and border!
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete