Sunday, September 15, 2019

Give Thanks!


My card today was created using this week's sketch from MFT. It's a fun sketch and I found the orange striped paper in my stash and thought it would be perfect. I stamped this piece a long time ago, used part of it and kept the other part in the scrap drawer. I'm so glad I didn't throw it away!

The card base is cream CS and once the striped panel was added I stamped the greeting with Memento Cocoa ink. The pumpkin pile was stamped onto white CS with Memento black ink, colored with Copics, fussy cut and glued onto the panel. The stamps I used are:

Give Thanks greeting
Pumpkin Pile
Open Plaid Background

I really like the way this turned out. I enjoy doing different challenges, but sketch challenges are by far my favorite!

Thanks for stopping by.
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment