Saturday, September 14, 2019

Monster Hugs!

Hi Everyone. Today I have a couple of Halloween cards I created for my grandsons using stamps from DRS Designs, the sketch from TMS and the latest small die of the month from Spellbinders.
These dies are adorable and I really like how these cards turned out.



The stamps from DRS Designs are:

Spooky Eyes Background
Monster Hugs
Easy Dot background

The sketch from TMS was perfect for creating two cards. I stamped the green panel with dots using orange DO ink and the orange panel with the spooky eyes using black ink. Once I cut them at an angle for the sketch I had two sets, so it was easy to create two cards. Here's the sketch.



I used the most recent small die of the month to create the little boys in their skeleton costumes and an older small die of the month set to die cut the little bats for embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by.

shelia

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards! I didn't take the dies this time, but I am enjoying see cards made with them. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete