Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Thankful Puppy

 Today I have a card I created as a thank you for a friend who always dog sits for us. Our dog loves when she comes over to stay with her. I used this week's sketch at TMS and a small die of the month set from SB. I tried to make the puppy look as much like our dog as I could. She has one ear that's always turned backwards, so I folded the one ear back. Not quite like in real life, but it'll do.

The thank you is from an Altenew set. The banners were die cut from a SB set. The hearts were created with a couple of punches I've had in my stash forever. I sponged on some Distress ink for some depth. The EF was purchased at a garage sell years ago and I have no idea who makes it.

Here's the sketch from TMS:



Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love that embossing folder and it's perfect for the little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Your EF is perfect with this pic! And I love the little ear fold! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! I love the embossed paw prints and the die cut puppy is super cute. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete