Thursday, September 5, 2019

Happy Anniversary


Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a wonderful week! The weather here in NW Ohio has been perfect the last week or so. Makes me want to be outdoors, but I had to come inside and create an anniversary card for some special friends.  I used this week’s sketch from TMS. Here’s the sketch.






I had some gold dotted paper in my stash that I thought would work nicely for the background. The Anniversary greeting is from DRS Designs. The die cut leaves are from Concord & 9th and the gold and white ribbons were in my stash. I heat embossed the greeting with gold EP. once I got all the pieces together this was a quick & easy card to put together.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Shelia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the gold!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The gold foil dots are awesome. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete