Friday, July 19, 2013

Lots of Dots for Christmas

Today's challenge at SCS is to use lots of dots. I immediately thought of DRS Designs' swirling snowflakes stamp. Here's my card for the SCS and Merry Monday challenge.


The main red panel was stamped with VersaMark ink, then embossed with detail white embossing powder. A strip of white CS was punched with the MS snowflake border punch and a red gingham ribbon was added. The snowflake was created using the Nestie snowflake die. After attaching it to the ribbon panel, I created a small gingham bow using my bow easy. The sentiment was stamped with VersFine Cardinal ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and die cut with a nestie banner die. Everything is attached to a white card base.

Thanks for taking a look!

Until next time,
shelia


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. Please add a link within your blogpost - thanks x

    ReplyDelete