Monday, October 13, 2014

Indian Corn

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend and were able to find some time to get creative!! I've been having fun working with the newly released stamps from DRS Designs. They are great for fall and Thanksgiving cards. Today I have one that features the new Indian Corn image and Thank You Lord Greeting.


I started by stamping and coloring the Indian Corn image with Memento Black ink and my copics. Next I fussy cut it out. The greeting was stamped on cream CS with Memento Black ink and die cut. I used a Memento Black pen to added the faux stitching while it was still in the die. The pumpkin layer was embossed with the CB pumpkin swirls folder. I added the green ribbon before attaching the corn with some pop dots. The large gems finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment