Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Monday!

Today I have a simple Thanksgiving card that features one of DRS Designs' new Thanksgiving greetings. I love the beauty of autumn with the colorful leaves falling so...


I started by stamping the silhouette leaf in Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Straw Mat. The Thanksgiving greeting was stamped with Old Olive ink and then the outline leaf was stamped in Cranberry Crisp after stamping off a couple of time. A die cut border, some green ribbon and a button and twine complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out this week's challenge. We'd love to have you play along!

shelia

1 comment:

  1. I really love that silhouette leaf...one of my faves! I love he different colors and the cute leaf button too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete