Monday, April 25, 2016

Best Wishes

Today I have a card created for my niece who recently got engaged! I still cannot believe she is old enough to be engaged. She'll always be that little girl running around, playing, and enjoying life to me. Maybe I just don't want to admit how old I'm getting!? Anyway, here's the card.


Her favorite color is purple so I had to go with that. I started by embossing the light purple panel with a rose EF. This is layered on darker purple. Next I stamped the white strip with the small silhouette heart with light purple ink, added it to a dark purple layer and attached it. Next I added the white lacy ribbon down the side and attached everything to the white card base. The Engagement greeting was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, die cut and layered on a dark purple die cut piece. I'm pretty sure my niece will like this purple card.

Have you checked out this week's challenge here at DRS Designs. It is a color challenge.  Hope you can play along!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment