Monday, August 8, 2016

Wags the Dog

I have a quick and easy card to share with you today featuring Wags, the Dog. He's one of my favorite dog images from DRS Designs. You can color him so many different ways. He's fun to work with.


I began by stamping Wags with Memento Black ink on heavy white CS, colored him with Copics, sponged some TH Distress ink along the edges and layered it onto kraft CS. I used the Copic Colorless Blender Pen to remove some of the color with dots on his back and head.

Next the background was created by stamping the dog paw and bone with TH Brushed Corduroy ink onto white CS. This is layered onto the Kraft card base.. The new Congrats greeting was stamped with the same distress ink, die cut and layered on another die cut at an angle. I added the embossed kraft panel before attaching Wags. A puppy paw button completes the look.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment