Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I'd share one last Valentine card with you since tomorrow is the big day! I created this card for my hubby, which is good since it's too thick and sized wrong for the mail. I joined Spellbinders Die of the month club a while back and got the idea for this from a recent die set.


I started by creating the cupid arrow. I used a small bamboo skewer and glued two red hearts on one end. The other end was wrapped with gold twine before attaching the bow and red and gold leaves. I used Glossy Accents for the adhesive to make sure everything stays attached. The greeting was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink before attaching the arrow.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment