Thursday, February 1, 2018

TMS Challenge

There's a great sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. Well actually, there's always a great sketch at TMS. I guess I just really like this one. What do you think?


Isn't it a fun sketch?

Here's the card I created.


I've had this heart DP in my stash for years. I'm not really sure where it is from. I started with the white card base, added the dp with a layer of red CS and then the white panel at an angle with a layer of red CS as well. The leafy or vine heart was die cut using last month's small die of the month from Spellbinders. The greeting was stamped inside the heart with Versafine Onyx black ink. I added some Nuvo Clear Drops on the white panel around the heart.

I made this card for my parents, whose anniversary is Valentine's Day.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love that delicate heart die!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete