Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Cupcake Inspiration 453


My card today is for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge to create a spectacular background. Here's the cupcake for inspiration.



I started with white CS and sponged on some TH Distress Oxide inks in blues and purple. I used a brush and water to add some splashes. Once it dried I stamped the greeting with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white EP. After gluing the panel to the black card base I added the die cut ghosts which were made with this month's small die of the month ghost dies.

I used today's sketch from Splitcoast stampers for my layout. It's a great sketch!

Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the background and the simplicity of the card.Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirartions ~ Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete