Monday, January 28, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone. Can you believe it's the last week of January?! It's time to get those Valentines in the mail! Today I have a couple of Valentine cards that I created for my grandkids to share with you.

The first one uses the Amazing Love Puzzle and matching greeting. I only put part of the greeting on the front of the card, the rest is inside. Since this is for my 12 year old grandson I went with shades of blue. He is into dominoes so I used a domino embossing folder to create the background.



My second card was lots of fun to create. I used this month's small die of the month set from Spellbinders to create the little girl and balloon. The love you greeting was stamped onto the balloon with Versafine Black ink. The frame was created with some Fawn Lawn dies using the same pink CS as the little girl's dress. I stamped the splatter background image with some TH Distress ink onto the Frame. The same image was stamped onto the ground behind the little girl. The sky was sponged with blue inks. I added the little silver heart to her dress used a white pen to make her eyes come alive. My granddaughter will love this card.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have those Valentines ready to go!!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment