Monday, November 30, 2020

Love and Laughter

 Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and found some time to get creative. I've been having fun playing with the newest images DRS Designs recently released. I think you are going to like them! 


Today's card features the new Love and Laughter greeting. I paired it with a house image from the all in one Christmas Village. Since it's almost winter and that means snow here where I live, I thought a snowy house would be appropriate. Anyway, here's the card.



The card is pretty self explanatory. I stamped the greeting and image onto white CS, colored the image with Copics, die cut and layered them onto cranberry CS. The white panel was embossed with a Darice EF and layered onto the same cranberry CS before attaching it to the white card base. A few cranberry gems complete the look. I really like how this card turned out. I think it's perfect for someone purchasing a new house this winter.


This next card uses the same greeting, but this time I paired it with a die cut house. I have no idea what die was used to cut the house. I die cut it years ago at a friend's house, but never used it. Because of the size of the die I went with a slim line card.




I created the card base with black CS and then die cut the white panel with a Dare 2 B Artsy die. Using some Nuvo Deluxe glue I added the die cut house towards the bottom of the panel, leaving room at the top for the greeting, which was stamped and die cut then sponged with some light blue ink while still in the die. It's layered onto black CS and then popped up with foam adhesive. A few enamel dots were added and the card is done!

Thanks for stopping by today!

blessings, shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment