Monday, May 24, 2021

Sending you Sunshine!

  





Hello Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend and found some time to be creative. I have been having fun with these new masculine images from DRS Designs.. My card today features the new silhouette fishermen that I paired with the Sending you Sunshine greeting.


I started with some Water color CS, stamped the silhouette fishermen with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear EP. I used some post it tape to mark off the sky area and sponged on some blue DO inks for the water, then I moved the tape and used a Gina K stencil to sponge on the sunshine. After I removed the stencil I lightly sponged over the entire sky to block out any white areas. The greeting was stamped and heat embossed, then die cut with a MFT banner die. Some clear gems were added to complete the look.

I don't really like fishing, but I think I'd enjoy being in that boat right now!


Thanks for stopping by.


blessings.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment