Thursday, December 1, 2011

Come Join the Challenge!


Happy December 1st! Can you believe it is December? Christmas will soon be here. YEAH!!  I love Christmas.

Today over at DRS Designs we have a challenge for you to join. Every Thursday there will be a new challenge and there's a prize of new DRS Stamps for one lucky winner!! This week's challenge is stitching, either for real or faux. I chose faux stitching for my card.


The DRS stamps I used are Girl Swirl Holly (887G) and Merry Christmas (364B). I did my faux stitching in red around the holly image, popped it up on green CS that I edged with a punch and added some holly ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby on sale! It's a quick and simple card and I really like the results!!

I hope you can come on over to the DRS site and join in the fun.

Until til next time,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. I love the traditional red and green! Great bit of "stitching" too :)

    ReplyDelete