Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sketch Challenge at SCS

There's another wonderful sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers today. I think the sketch challenges are my favorite challenges at SCS. Here's my card for today's challenge.


We are celebrating my dad's 80th birthday next week while everyone is together in VA for Christmas. Green is his favorite color and he loves cupcakes, so I think he'll like this.

The cupcake stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's. The Happy Birthday stamp is DRS Designs (250B). I stamped the cupcake on white CS, colored the cake, icing and candle with Copics and then paper pieced the cupcake liner with some DP.  I added stickles to the candle's star flame for some sparkle. The dp is from Hobby Lobby's paper studio and I found the cupcake border punch on clearance at HB too. Gotta love those sales!

Well I have Christmas cookies to bake today and some shopping, so I'd better get going.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment