Monday, October 29, 2012

Thinking of you


Hope everyone is okay this morning after Superstorm Sandy, especially those of you on the east coast!

My card today is a Thanksgiving card created for my daughter and her new husband. Well, he'll be her husband by Thanksgiving. Their wedding is in less than 2 weeks!! We are super excited!


Last weekend I purchased this picket fence die and could hardly wait to try it out!  I stamped the Easy grass background stamp in Old Olive and then sponged some More Mustard and Antique Linen around the grass. I sponged Bashful Blue to create the sky, then stamped the sentiment in Memento Black. The October Pumpkin image was stamped in Memento black, colored with Copics, fussy cut and attached with pop dots. I added some green dew drops in the upper right hand corner to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment