Monday, October 15, 2012

You're So Sweet!


Wow, can you believe it's already October 15th? The month is half over. I'm thinking the time is going by way too quickly. Maybe that's because my daughter is getting married next month in Virginia and there"s still a bit to do!!

Today I have another Halloween card to share.


I found this glitter card stock at JoAnns and just had to get it. Boy is it ever messy! I had glitter everywhere - even on the poor dog!

The card base is basic white with a layer of the glitter orange. The Precious Pumpkins were stamped on white card stock, colored with Copics, fussy cut and layered on a strip of the black glitter paper that was punched with a border.  I added a strip of black velvet ribbon and tucked the You're So Sweet sentiment underneath to finish it off.

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is Witches. We'd love to have you join us! You can see the details here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment